Just4Parents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just4Parents

A place for us parents to relax and chat!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poll- Breast or Bottle

Go down 
5 posters

Breast or Bottle
Breast
Poll- Breast or Bottle Vote_lcap25%Poll- Breast or Bottle Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Bottle
Poll- Breast or Bottle Vote_lcap25%Poll- Breast or Bottle Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Both
Poll- Breast or Bottle Vote_lcap50%Poll- Breast or Bottle Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
TheNuttyOne
100% Hooked
100% Hooked

Poll- Breast or Bottle Empty
PostSubject: Poll- Breast or Bottle   Poll- Breast or Bottle EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 1:40 pm

Breast or bottle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll- Breast or Bottle   Poll- Breast or Bottle EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 4:21 pm

I dint produce any breast milk Sad so had to be bottle (dint really fancy puttin him on breast anyway but everyone was pestering me to try lol)
Back to top Go down
callumsmummy
callumsmummy

PostSubject: Re: Poll- Breast or Bottle   Poll- Breast or Bottle EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 4:48 pm

i breastfed for 8weeks but had to put him on bottle because he wasnt getting enough!!!
Back to top Go down
Kate
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poll- Breast or Bottle   Poll- Breast or Bottle EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 1:43 pm

i breastfed for a bit but i was then told lily-mae was allergic to my milk. i then formula fed her and was then told she wasnt allergic to my milk, she had reflux. so i put her on the boob again but wasnt having any of it...so i had to formula feed her in the end.

Jordan was totally fed on formula milk...tbh i didnt fancy putting him on the boob
Back to top Go down
https://just4parents.forumotion.com
TheNuttyOne
100% Hooked
100% Hooked

PostSubject: Re: Poll- Breast or Bottle   Poll- Breast or Bottle EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 2:38 pm

each to there own and wots best 4u and ur baby
Back to top Go down
callumsmummy
callumsmummy

PostSubject: Re: Poll- Breast or Bottle   Poll- Breast or Bottle EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 3:38 pm

NuttyOne, what are you thinking of doing?
Back to top Go down
TheNuttyOne
100% Hooked
100% Hooked

PostSubject: Re: Poll- Breast or Bottle   Poll- Breast or Bottle EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 6:46 am

if possible i would like to breast feed and express to so OH can feed too but thats what i would like to happen but if and when bubs arrive it depends of what i can do and whats right for bubs but bottle feeding is just as good so we will c
Back to top Go down
callumsmummy
callumsmummy

PostSubject: Re: Poll- Breast or Bottle   Poll- Breast or Bottle EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 10:28 am

yea i was going to bottle feed until he was born! because i didnt want to know when he was born (PND) i thought it best to breast feed for a stronger bond
Back to top Go down
TheNuttyOne
100% Hooked
100% Hooked

PostSubject: Re: Poll- Breast or Bottle   Poll- Breast or Bottle EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 1:44 pm

aqww im sorry that u had PND but at least u realise it and u choice what was best for u both and if breastfeeding work for u than im really chuft 4u
Back to top Go down
nuttymum303
nuttymum303

PostSubject: Re: Poll- Breast or Bottle   Poll- Breast or Bottle EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 11:31 am

I bottle fed Alex cos I was ill. Breastfed Haydn when he came home day afterwards once. Christina was breastfed as soon as she was born, but I couldn't get used to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.young-mums-n-dads.com/forum/Files/index.php
katiej
Super Star Member
Super Star Member

PostSubject: Re: Poll- Breast or Bottle   Poll- Breast or Bottle EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 8:08 am

I have bottle fed Callum from the beginning i was still a bit out of it after c-section would have liked to have tried though. May-be next time !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll- Breast or Bottle   Poll- Breast or Bottle Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll- Breast or Bottle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just4Parents :: Parenting :: Feeding-
Jump to: