Just4Parents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just4Parents

A place for us parents to relax and chat!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I dont really read much, but...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate
Admin
Admin

I dont really read much, but... Empty
PostSubject: I dont really read much, but...   I dont really read much, but... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 2:05 pm

the latest book i read was 'little prisoner'. it was very sad and made me cry Sad
Back to top Go down
https://just4parents.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I dont really read much, but...   I dont really read much, but... EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 4:58 pm

is that the 1 about martine mccutchens mum? or is that a different 1? im sure ive either heard about it or read it im not too sure lol
Back to top Go down
nuttymum303
nuttymum303

PostSubject: Re: I dont really read much, but...   I dont really read much, but... EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 11:10 am

Little Prisoner I have on my TBR pile and no its not Nikki.

Book Description
An inspirational true story of a 4 year old girl who fell into the power of a man whose evil knew no bounds. She encountered terrifying mental and physical torture from her psychopathic stepfather for a period of 17 years until she managed to break free, her spirit still unbroken. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

Synopsis
An inspirational true story of a 4 year old girl who fell into the power of a man whose evil knew no bounds. She encountered terrifying mental and physical torture from her psychopathic stepfather for a period of 17 years until she managed to break free, her spirit still unbroken Jane Elliott fell into the hands of her sadistic and brutal stepfather when she was 4 years old. Her story is both inspiring and horrifying. Kept a virtual prisoner in a fortress-like house and treated to daily and ritual abuse, Jane nonetheless managed to lose herself in a fantasy world which would keep her spirit alive. Equally as horrifying as the physical abuse Jane suffered, were the mental games her tormentor played -- getting his kicks from seeing Jane humiliated, confused, crushed and defeated at every turn. Her family and neighbourhood were all terrified of Jane's stepfather so no-one held out a rescuing hand. So Jane had to help herself. When she was 21 she ran away with her baby daughter and boyfriend to start a new life in hiding. Several years on she found the courage to go to the police. A court case followed where Jane bravely stood up against the unrepentant aggressor she so feared. He was jailed for 17 years. Jane's family took his side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.young-mums-n-dads.com/forum/Files/index.php
Kate
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I dont really read much, but...   I dont really read much, but... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 2:59 pm

thats the one nuttymum. its very sad x
Back to top Go down
https://just4parents.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I dont really read much, but...   I dont really read much, but... EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 3:09 pm

Ah yeah i think i have read that 1, is it the 1 where he used to take the little girl on day trips to his "parents" and take her to the woods and rape her n stuff n when she fell pregnant he still carried on raping her? or am i thinking of another 1 again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont really read much, but...   I dont really read much, but... Empty

Back to top Go down

I dont really read much, but...
Page 1 of 1