Just4Parents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just4Parents

A place for us parents to relax and chat!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Baby Blues/PND

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Baby Blues/PND Empty
PostSubject: Baby Blues/PND   Baby Blues/PND EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 6:26 am

Has anyone ever suffered from either of the above? I think i have something like that but not sure...I keep crying for no reason at all and keep snapping at glenn and everything he does is doing my head in, when jaden cries i get so stressed out and just have to put him upstairs n leave him there till i calm down, i kno i could never hurt him its just that i get so mad hes screaming im crying and getting nowhere so i find it better for him to be upstairs then i have a min or 2 to chill n calm down. and i generally just feel like s**t and depressed all the time, i have no friends and feel i have no family to talk to about it so thought i would come ask u guys weva u have had any of these things or weva u hve any ideas what it is causing me to feel like this.
Back to top Go down
callumsmummy
callumsmummy

Baby Blues/PND Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Blues/PND   Baby Blues/PND EmptySun Aug 12, 2007 4:29 pm

doesnt sound like the baby blues sorry to say hunni, i was exactly the same untill i got treated for PND! go see the doctor hunni thats your best bet, or talk to your HV she should help you and advise you xXx
Back to top Go down
TheNuttyOne
100% Hooked
100% Hooked

Baby Blues/PND Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Blues/PND   Baby Blues/PND EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 1:52 pm

go speak to ur doc as soon as u treat whats up the better u feel and the closer u will be able to get hold of ur baby blues/pnd u need support the earlier it dected the better for u all hunni we are here to support to u xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baby Blues/PND Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Blues/PND   Baby Blues/PND Empty

Back to top Go down

Baby Blues/PND
Page 1 of 1