Just4Parents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just4Parents

A place for us parents to relax and chat!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nikki's Diary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Nikki's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Nikki's Diary   Nikki's Diary EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 3:52 am

Hello all hope u enjoy reading my diary :)

Right first of all I just want to tell you all abit about myself and my life so u will understand bits about me.

I have had a pretty bad childhood, my parents split up when i was 5 because my mum had an affair. For the first few years my dad stayed single, but then he met someone who had 2 young children. That is really when my life turned upside down. The woman my dad met was beautiful and i loved her to bits (still do really) She used to work in a working mens club so she had a babysitter for the kids who i got really good friends with (i was only 11 at this time btw). To cut a long story short she was the wrong sort of person to be with at that time in my life when i am vunerable and just wanted older friends. I did get in with the wrong crowd and ended up drinking and doing drugs and then met a lad, who was 5 yrs older than me and ended up getting beaten and forced to do things i didnt really want to do, i started to get rebelious towards my dad and his gf and they realised it would be for the best to split up and take me away from these people. So anyway i stopped seeing them and got new friends. I carried on drinking but quit the drugs and havent really touched them since apart from a bit of wacky backy about 4 years ago.

Then i met glenn and knew he was the 1 right from the beginning! My relationship with glenn was brilliant to start with i stopped drinking (well stopped drinking everyday that is only did it once in a while when we went out) but then my mum and stepdad started arguing everynight found out he was having an affair and then they argued and argued and the was fighting 1 night so i said if this dosnt stop then im not staying here anymore(i was 16 at the time so old enough to move out) my mum told me i couldnt go till september till my family alowance stopped and she wouldnt let me out of the house cos she thought i would do a runner, so 1 day after school id had enough and i left home and went to go stay with glenn. My mum rung me saying come home now or i will ring police etc etc so i rung the police myself to c if there was anything she could do to get me bak they said no and i would be safe at glenns so i stayed there and my mum kept ringing saying if i wasnt back in 20 mins i would never see glenn again, anyway to cut a long story short i didnt speak to my mum 3 month after that then i went to get all my stuff 1 day and she had it all outside for me in bin linersso i got all that then didnt speak to her for ages and then when me and glenn decided to get married i invited her to the wedding. she didnt come which really upset me and then once i told her i was pregnant we started a fresh and decided just to be friends.

That was my story, now i will start my diary...
Back to top Go down

Nikki's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Diary   Nikki's Diary EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 3:57 am

It was Jadens christening yesterday the day went great!! I was pissed off with my mum thou cos she was in whitby going saturday and coming back wednesday, i asked if she could come back over sunday for jadens christening and thengo bk over so will only be missing a few hours of her holiday but she wouldnt and refused to come. so i was a bit gutted on sunday when the whole family was there apart from my mum. but apart from that i was happy with it all.

Today i am going to my friends to watch her little boy for a hour or so and then i am going to buy jadens buggy. cant wait!! then 2nite will prob be on here cos glenn got something planned.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Admin
Admin

Nikki's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Diary   Nikki's Diary EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 6:37 am

awww im sorry to hear u had a bad childhood hun. Glad you met glenn and your happy now x
Back to top Go down
https://just4parents.forumotion.com
callumsmummy
callumsmummy

Nikki's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Diary   Nikki's Diary EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 6:56 am

awww hunni bless ya
Back to top Go down
lisa
Addicted!
Addicted!
lisa

Nikki's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Diary   Nikki's Diary EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 11:15 am

awww, im so sorry 2 hear bout ur childhood, glad u met glenn
Back to top Go down

Nikki's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Diary   Nikki's Diary EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 1:06 pm

Thank you for your messages.

I am very lucky to have found glenn, i know we have our arguments but dosnt everyone?!

The christening yesterday went very well, there were a few things that upset me like my mum not coming and a few other family members failing to turn upto the church just coming for free food after. But apart from that it went fine infact it was the hottest day of the year was like 28/29 degrees was red hot glenn was going mad cos he had to wear suit in church and i had sweat dripping down my head and i had alot less clothes on lol.

Got a load of excellent photos but i lost my camera at the after party so having to get some off my friend n she only got a couple Sad hopefully my mil has got some good 1's.

Been shopping today with the money that i got for jaden, got him loads of clothes from tesco (they got a massive sale on) and only spent like £20 then i came home and ordered jadens new pram and a bath seat also from tesco but could only get them off internet. they are coming in the morning YAY cant wait!!! then me and jaden are going more shopping when his pram comes tomorrow Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down

Nikki's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Diary   Nikki's Diary EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 2:17 pm

Not written in here for a while. My pram is absolutely ace!! Glenn dont like pushin this 1 as good as other 1 but ah well i do lol.

I have not been too good lately, been feeling down alot and just crying all the time, everything glenn says and does gets to me and i just snap at everything he says. I cry all the time and dont even no y. Ive not been feelin well either got really bad cold n stuff. n not been eating lately just had jacket potato for my t and feel ded sick now lol think its cos i have actually eaten something sounds silly i kno. dont really no wat else to say cos im so tired n cant really be arsed 2nite tbh lol Sad
Back to top Go down

Nikki's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Diary   Nikki's Diary EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 4:04 am

I have been feeling bit better past few days but was really ill on sunday night Sad had a good weekend not done much just spent time with glenn and jaden.

We had my friends little boy on friday night which was nice. Then on saturday we just chilled out and went up to my dads, he got a new puppy awwwww he is so gorgeous its a liccle bull mastiff only 10 weeks old, little bugger kept biting my feet thou lol. Then sunday we did the garden and put chest of drawers up in bedroom. and then i was really ill on sunday night and didnt get any sleep at all Sad then monday glenns parents did a car boot so we went up there for a little while and then came home.

Jaden slept better last night he went to bed at like 8pm and then woke at 5.30 and dropped back off to sleep then got me up finally at 7am. Was happy enough with that. Im just sat on sofa now watching friends lol proper bored!! think i am going round to my friends house today thou.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nikki's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Diary   Nikki's Diary Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikki's Diary
Page 1 of 1