Just4Parents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just4Parents

A place for us parents to relax and chat!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

charlottes diary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*sydneylolas*mummy
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site
*sydneylolas*mummy

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyFri Sep 07, 2007 2:37 am

well everyone seems to have one i feel left out lol so here i go....................

Well i live in sussex lived in brighton all my life had a normal childhood i guess have an older sister and brother,when i left school i didnt know what to do with my life i worked at the co-op and hated every single minute of it lol so i quit and decided i wanted to travel but had no money so decide i would be an au-pair so i found a family in new york city and with in a couple of weeks i was on a plane heading to jfk lol i looked after a lil boy who was 3 called matthew he was bloody hard work but i loved it then i started missing home so came bk after a year for a visit and didnt go bk,so i got a job and a care assisdant in a care home and i loved it then my best mate took me clubbing i was hooked was going out 7nights a week then went to ibiza and i was on antibiotics and all the drinking made me worse lol when i got home went clubbing and meet stu hit it of right away after are 2nd date i was rushed to hospital cause i was really ill my throat had closed up and i couldn't breathe was really scary was in hospital for a week then me and stu got bk to dating then a year later i was told i had to have my toncils out otherwise could be really ill again so i said ok and it was the worse pain in the history of pain im telling ya worse then labour lol my toncils where so big had to have 12 stiches to stop the bleeding i was in agony for over a month i was on so many drugs and painkillers we couldnt have sex cause my pill wouldnt work so left it for 6wks then on january 6th 06 found out i was pregnant whats about 2 months after op so we decided to move in together so we did and it was amazing stu was so protective over me and the bump i left work at 32 weeks pregnant cause i was finding it to hard and felt ill all the time then sydney was born on september 16th a week late i had all the drugs in labour and in 3pushes she was out was amazing stu cried my mum was there too she was crying also next day was a loud home and been a happy family ever since moved into a new home right in town and 2secs from beach and now planning are wedding whats next month then gonna start trying for another baby thats it i think lol wow thats alot to read yr probs tired of reading this now so i will stop lol
Back to top Go down
*sydneylolas*mummy
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site
*sydneylolas*mummy

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 2:24 am

Today i have health vistor coming round for sydneys 1 year check so running round making sure everything is child friendly lol been busy getting everything ready for sydneys first birthday next sunday,went and met up wit stus mum and my parents yesterday to do some wedding planning stu;s mum drives me mad lol canny stand her she was moaning cause she hadn't seen sydney in 3 months but we was fed up of making a effort since sydney was born we kept asking to take sydney round and they was always to busy so thought thats it if they wanna see her they can come round to ares dont even think they are gonna remember her birthday but stu said after are wedding he is done wit them.Yesterday sydney started crying cause she doesn't like strangers and thats what she is to her anyway i must stop moaning lol i wonder how much sydney is gonna weight today think she gonna be about 23 or 24 pounds lol will let ya know x
Back to top Go down
callumsmummy
callumsmummy

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 9:01 am

sorry to hear about the inlaws babe, my grandparents are exactly the same so try not to worry too much xxx
Back to top Go down
*sydneylolas*mummy
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site
*sydneylolas*mummy

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 12:30 pm

LOL awww thanks i try not to worry bout it,well health vistor came round today sydney now weighs 22 pounds 4oz so in 5 weeks only put on 4oz lol but she is gd been crawling loads and swimming loads so no wonder she hardly put anything on anyway they said its a gd weight for a 1 year old,took sydney to the park after that and met stu from work its a nice wee walk along the beach its bout 2miles so im getting exercise lol anyway thats it for now x
Back to top Go down

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 3:52 pm

aww i would love to live near a beach Sad lol we never get away to the seaside it costs too much to go to the beach lol! glad u had good day hun.
Back to top Go down
*sydneylolas*mummy
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site
*sydneylolas*mummy

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyTue Sep 11, 2007 2:32 am

Ive lived by the beach all my life my parents house is on beach lol i can see it from are flat but are beaches down here in brighton are stones wish it was sand lol
Back to top Go down

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyWed Sep 12, 2007 12:25 am

Lol yeah that would be nice for sydney to play wunt it.
Back to top Go down
*sydneylolas*mummy
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site
*sydneylolas*mummy

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 2:00 am

Well yesterday was soooooooooooo hot down here took sydney for a walk along the beach then we went and met stu from work then went shopping lol and ended up buying sydney more toys for her birthday lol madness.
Today im going into town to order balloons for wedding and hopefully get myself a new skirt ive been losing weight and have now dropped 4 dress sizes lol
Last night stu said he wants us to have another baby i couldn't believe it lol i was gonna say the same thing to him but he said it first lol so after the wedding im gonna come of the pill see what happens lol i'd love a lil bro or sis for sydney to play with but im still young i dont want all my kids at once lol so i will have the next one and have a break for like 5years lol then have one more.
Back to top Go down

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 2:43 am

Well done on the weight loss hun!! how long is it till your wedding now? I would love to have a little sister (preferably) or brother for jaden, im not on the pill or anything and would love to find out that im expecting another, i want my kids close together so that they can play with each other when they a bit older. When is it sydneys birthday again?
Back to top Go down
*sydneylolas*mummy
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site
*sydneylolas*mummy

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 2:47 am

awww good luck yeh i know what u mean i want them in school together etc its sydneys first birthday on sunday 16th september lol on the monday we are taking her to marwell zoo near southampton cause she loves animals lol
Back to top Go down

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 2:51 am

Aww bless i bet she loves it!! Hope u have a nice time at the zoo and hope the birthday bunny brings her what she wants hehe
Back to top Go down
*sydneylolas*mummy
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site
*sydneylolas*mummy

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 1:51 am

Well sydney had her first birthday on sunday and she loved it couldn't believe how much she got spoilt lol she got a blow up ball pit wit balls a tent and tunnel a bike a my first kitchen a ball popping machine which she loves and loads more,yesterday we took her to marwell zoo near southampton she loved it seeing all the animals we got lost getting there we have been before like 2 years ago but we ended up in the middle of portsmouth lol i knew we should of taken the tom tom lol but we found it in the end it was funny cause they where opening a new part to the zoo and princess ann was there doing it she came up to us and said hello to sydney but i didn't know who she was lol so i just asked lol when she said she was princess ann i felt like and muppet lol.
We had really great day and sydney spent most of her birthday money in the gift shop lol
O on sydneys birthday we had a lil party stu's family who i dont like btw didnt turn up typical and didnt even call or text to =say happy birthday stu was upset it really got to him so he texted his mum and said did u know its sydneys birthday and she didnt even text bk so stu has decided he wants nothing to do with them and they are never gonna see sydney cause had enough of it all now cause we getting married in october its a fresh start for us and they not gonna be part of it.

Im so tired today after are day at zoo yesterday but sydney has physio at 1115 this morning so gotta walk to hospital cause stu has car for work i drive btw been driving for 3 years so useful when u have a wee one lol anyway i will leave it at that ,lol
Back to top Go down

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 1:57 am

aww glad u had a good day hun and a fun time at the zoo.
Back to top Go down
*sydneylolas*mummy
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site
*sydneylolas*mummy

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyWed Sep 26, 2007 7:40 am

Its been crazy last couple of days running round trying to sort everything out for wedding never again to much hard work lol got most things now just gotta get a helium machine for balloons stu has got his graguation from collage a week before wedding so trying to plan something special for him my mum is having sydney for the day as babies cant go what sucks she will probs get bord anyway lol
O sydneys hair is finally long enough to put up its so cute i did it yesterday and when stu came in sydney was standing holding onto her stair gate waiting for him he had wee tears in his eyes when he saw her hair up looked amazingly gorgeous lol i will try take a pic and post it lol i cant believe how cold its got i took sydney into town to do some shopping yesterday i was frozen the waves along the beach were so big it was fun sydney likes the beach anyway i best go x
Back to top Go down
*sydneylolas*mummy
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site
*sydneylolas*mummy

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 1:51 am

OMG i can't believe where the time has gone tomorrow im getting married and im soooooo excited i feel sick with nerves im not at all nervous about marrying stu im nervous of standing in front of everyone lol wedding is at 2 i got family coming from cornwall,london,ireland and spain so i can't wait to see everyone i have a very big family not like stu lol he just has his evil mother and bro lol i keep trying my dress on i love it im really happy with it.
Im getting my hair done in the morning hairdressers is only next door so not got far to go lol my sister is staying the night tonight so she can help out with sydney in the morning anyway i best go im meeting my mum in town to get me some nails and gonna get pampered lol
Back to top Go down
sam
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 2:02 am

OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, congrats for tomorrow, hope it goes smoothly for you.

Sydney's birthday is 2 days after Becky's, she turned 2 this year
Back to top Go down

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 2:11 am

aww lovely hun im excited for u!!! make sure u post loads of pics Very Happy u going anywhere on honeymoon? is sydney a bridesmaid?
Back to top Go down
*sydneylolas*mummy
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site
*sydneylolas*mummy

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 2:18 am

well with the honeymoon we are going on it in may what kinda sucks but next week we are going on loads of days out to portsmouth etc so will be loads of fun sydney is my one and only bridesmaid i only wanted sydney to be one lol
Back to top Go down

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyFri Oct 12, 2007 2:15 am

aww thats lovely i hope u have a wonderful day hunni, im thinking of ya
Back to top Go down
*sydneylolas*mummy
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site
*sydneylolas*mummy

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary EmptyMon Oct 22, 2007 2:41 am

So im back now woo hoo
So im nlow a married women the wedding was amazing we both cried sydney was a lil angel i had family down from ireland spain and london was brill to see everyone we got loads of pressies and money we spent the night in a 5* hotel in the honeymoon suite was perfect.And the as are honeymoon is not till may we went out on days out we went to portsmouth and i still got us lost even with the tom tom lol went and got all sydneys xmas pressies still got 3 to get a trampoline a indoor swing and fifi and the flowertots night light lol anyway stu is bk at work now and im bk on my diet lol sydney is so confused now stu is bk at work she keeps crawling round saying dadda lol bless her gonna go for walk along the seafront today and go to a park i think even tho its frezzing out lol i will post some more wedding pics in the gallery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

charlottes diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: charlottes diary   charlottes diary Empty

Back to top Go down

charlottes diary
Page 1 of 1