Just4Parents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just4Parents

A place for us parents to relax and chat!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feeling alone...

Go down 
+3
nuttymum303
callumsmummy
carly16
7 posters
AuthorMessage
carly16
Super Star Member
Super Star Member

Feeling alone... Empty
PostSubject: Feeling alone...   Feeling alone... EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 8:50 am

Hey everyone :) I've come for a moan lol. I'm feeling really down today Sad cus i'm only 17 and a single mum all my friends are out clubbin and gettin drunk, i dont want to do that anyway i'd rather stay at home and spend time with my son but i feel so alone. I've got no one to talk to about stuff and non of my friends understand how i'm feeling and how hard it is being a single mum. I've looked for mother and baby groups but i can't seem to find any in my area so i dont know how else i can meet other parents. Any ideas? xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxcarly90xx
callumsmummy
callumsmummy

Feeling alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling alone...   Feeling alone... EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 10:44 am

Well hun you can always come online and have a rant to us lol, we are all here for friendly chats, advice and support! Where abouts are you from if you dont mind me asking? How old is lo? xxx
Back to top Go down
carly16
Super Star Member
Super Star Member

Feeling alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling alone...   Feeling alone... EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 11:30 am

I'm from coventry in warwickshire how about u? Little one is 6 months now and gettin naughtier by the day lol. What are u doin for your lo's first birthday?
Back to top Go down

Feeling alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling alone...   Feeling alone... EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 3:15 pm

Aww hunni im sorry to hear that. I know it can be hard with th lo, jaden is 4 month n is a little bugger at times n i dont get much help from my hubby. have u asked hv if there are any mother/baby groups nr u? like loretta said u can always come on here, we are a friendly bunch if u want a chat.
Back to top Go down
callumsmummy
callumsmummy

Feeling alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling alone...   Feeling alone... EmptyFri Sep 14, 2007 6:37 pm

callums already had his 1st hes 13months now. im in aberdare near cardiff. well anytime you need a chat you can always pm me xxx
Back to top Go down
carly16
Super Star Member
Super Star Member

Feeling alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling alone...   Feeling alone... EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 12:16 am

Thank you :) No i haven't asked about mother and baby groups i just had a look on the internet, i mite call the health visitor and see if she knows. Hope ur all ok :) xxx
Back to top Go down
nuttymum303
nuttymum303

Feeling alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling alone...   Feeling alone... EmptySun Sep 16, 2007 3:39 am

Hello, you could always look out for a place called SureStart. Its a friendly place where other mothers and children (single and married) come to meet up as well.

You could always ask your local HV and see what she suggests. Its nice to meet you Carly. I have 3 children. Eldest is 11 yrs old and named Alex, 2nd child is Haydn and is 10 yrs old and youngest is Christina and she is 8 yrs old.

I used to go SureStart and its a great place and you can meet mums and chat and watch the kids play as well.

Chat soon hun xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.young-mums-n-dads.com/forum/Files/index.php
christine1987
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site

Feeling alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling alone...   Feeling alone... EmptyWed Oct 03, 2007 10:37 am

surestart is a really good place to go.
i was like you carly, single mum and none of my friends wanted to see me anymore... i spoked to my h/v and she recommended this new surestart centre which was practically next door to whre i live.
i met qiute a few friends from there so far.. i been going since my son was 6 weeks old.
Back to top Go down
*sydneylolas*mummy
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site
*sydneylolas*mummy

Feeling alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling alone...   Feeling alone... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2007 5:16 am

I saw an ad on citv about a place called tumble tots it looks like so much fun so we are on the waiting list in are area they have classes all over the country check out the website its tumbletots.co.uk i think
Back to top Go down
TheNuttyOne
100% Hooked
100% Hooked

Feeling alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling alone...   Feeling alone... EmptyWed Oct 10, 2007 2:15 pm

do they do tumble tots or sure start near u or ur local church tends to do groups i hope u find the support u need
Back to top Go down
carly16
Super Star Member
Super Star Member

Feeling alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling alone...   Feeling alone... EmptyThu Oct 11, 2007 12:31 am

Thank you :) I'll have a look at tumble tots website and see if theres a group near me. I'm not sure if theres a sure start i'll have to ask my health visitor x
Back to top Go down
TheNuttyOne
100% Hooked
100% Hooked

Feeling alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling alone...   Feeling alone... EmptySat Oct 13, 2007 1:30 pm

gud luck hunni
Back to top Go down
sam
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site

Feeling alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling alone...   Feeling alone... EmptyMon Oct 15, 2007 7:46 am

Here's the tumbletots website: http://www.tumbletots.com/
Back to top Go down
TheNuttyOne
100% Hooked
100% Hooked

Feeling alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling alone...   Feeling alone... EmptyWed Oct 17, 2007 3:51 pm

have u been to any lately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling alone... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling alone...   Feeling alone... Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling alone...
Page 1 of 1