Just4Parents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just4Parents

A place for us parents to relax and chat!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bianca
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site

charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden Empty
PostSubject: charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden   charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 4:30 pm

i have 5 children above 5 charli is 13, rebecca 12, hannah 10, demi-leigh 7 and jayden 7.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden   charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden EmptyTue Sep 18, 2007 1:49 am

are demi-leigh and jayden twins hun?
Back to top Go down
bianca
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site

PostSubject: Re: charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden   charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden EmptyFri Sep 28, 2007 3:07 pm

Yeah they are chick, sorry took a while to reply but yep they're twins both 7 years old :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden   charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 1:23 am

ah rite i thought so, do u find it hard with 7 kids and 1 on the way?
Back to top Go down
bianca
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site

PostSubject: Re: charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden   charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 2:54 am

Actually its not as bad as i thought it will get worse as my pregnancy continues because i'll start getting fed up and moody it happened when i had harvey (my last) so it will probs happen again but with having the 2 older ones they help out soo much and my hubby aswell :)
Back to top Go down
callumsmummy
callumsmummy

PostSubject: Re: charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden   charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden EmptySun Sep 30, 2007 7:47 am

awww bless ya hun, its good that your hubby is helping because most men dont want to know xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden   charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden EmptyMon Oct 01, 2007 12:40 am

yeah its good that u get support from hubby and oldest kids. aww its lovely! i dont no how i will cope with 2 under the age of 1 PML
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden   charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden Empty

Back to top Go down

charli,rebecca,hannah,demi-leigh and jayden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Just4Parents :: Parenting :: Older Children-
Jump to: