Just4Parents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just4Parents

A place for us parents to relax and chat!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

was anyone elses baby early?

Go down 
+6
tatyleann
nuttymum303
katiej
lisa
callumsmummy
Kate
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate
Admin
Admin

was anyone elses baby early? Empty
PostSubject: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 5:32 am

Both of mine were early.

Jordan was born at 37 weeks and weighed 7lb 14oz. They told me if i had gone full term he would have probably weighed around 9-10lbs Shocked
Jordan had no complications and didnt need special care which was good Very Happy

Lily-Mae was born by emergency c-section at just over 36 weeks due to a botched up ECV. She weighed 7lb 3oz. Again i was told if i had gone full term she would have weighed around 9-10lb. Shocked
Lily-mae didnt need any special care at birth. Her apgar scores were all fantastic and she seemed healthy apart from being sick alot.
She was diagnosed with acid reflux at a few weeks old and went onto spend her first year of life on alot of meds 😢 This turned out NOT to be reflux when i swtiched her to cows milk when she was 1. The vomiting stopped immediatly and i have now been told she didnt have reflux and it was actually an allergy to an ingredient in infant formula milks Rolling Eyes

Lily-mae also had apnea caused by the vomiting. So she has spent alot of her young life in hospitals 😢 but despite that she is a happy baby Very Happy
callumsmummy

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 7:03 am

well wudnt say callum was prem but he was 3days early cos i developed pre-eclampsia n they had 2 induce me he was 6lbs 14ozs
Back to top Go down
Kate
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 7:15 am

oh no, were u ok hun? pre-eclampsia can be really dangerous x
Back to top Go down
https://just4parents.forumotion.com
callumsmummy
callumsmummy

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 7:16 am

yea they caught me in early stages THANK GOD! but callum had worst end of it, nearly ended in c-section
Back to top Go down
Kate
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 12:52 pm

awww bless. i had to have an emergency c-section with lily-mae
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptyMon Aug 06, 2007 1:26 pm

jaden was 2 weeks early not sure if thats classed as premature or not, he weighed 7lb 5 was told he would o weighes 8lb 5 - 9lb if he was on time lol ouch
Back to top Go down
lisa
Addicted!
Addicted!
lisa

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 7:51 am

not prem but both mine were born at 39 wks, both 4 complications and things in the preg. wiv kaite i was induced and wiv the result of alot of complications and things wiv that tyler was a palnned c section
Back to top Go down
lisa
Addicted!
Addicted!
lisa

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptyTue Aug 07, 2007 7:54 am

oh i was told wiv katie she want growin and wud b small due to pre-eclampisa and the hypertention i ad (along wiv ova complications) so was induced but she weighted 10lb 13oz wen she was born hence the complications wiv the labour and delivery. i was then told wiv tyler that her was goin 2 b a very big baby as was measure top of the scale but he only weight 9lb 1 oz born by section
Back to top Go down
katiej
Super Star Member
Super Star Member

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 10:13 am

Callum was 2 weeks early had been to induced cos i started bleeding but ended up having an emergency section cos it didn't work.
He didn't cry when he first came out and i was really scared but lucky he was fine just being lazy!!!
He was 8lb at 2 weeks early so god knows how big he would have been if i had gone full term lol !!
Back to top Go down
nuttymum303
nuttymum303

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptyWed Aug 08, 2007 10:49 am

Alex was 9 days late, had reflux when he was born, had cord round his neck twice, I had pre-eclampsia and then developed a haemotoma (a blood vessel broke when I pushed Alex out). Weighed 6lb 7oz at birth and was 5lb 15oz when he was 5 days old when I was allowed home. Has special needs as well.

Haydn was 4 days early, was 7lb 14oz. No problems at all.

Christina was 1 week late, no problems but has special needs since.
Back to top Go down
http://www.young-mums-n-dads.com/forum/Files/index.php
tatyleann
Super Star Member
Super Star Member
tatyleann

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 7:27 am

Drake was born when i was 39 weeks... The doctors had to induce me because i was dilating without feeling any contractions. I almost had Drake four times before. He was almost born at 26, 32, 34 and 36 weeks but the doctors always stopped. That is the reason why i was in labour but i couldn't feel anything. There was no problems with drake or me. Drake was 7lb 6oz when he was born.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 9:38 am

Awww im glad the docs managed to stop your labour. It must have been scary being in labour at 26 weeks Shocked but im glad you and drake were both fine x
Back to top Go down
danifletch
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site
danifletch

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 4:39 pm

I was the opposite! 10 days after my due date there was no signs of labour or anything! so they had to induce me , they didnt want him to get any bigger! he was 9lbs 3.5, glad i had him then , imagine if i went any further then 10 days over!! OUCH
Back to top Go down
callumsmummy
callumsmummy

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2007 4:47 pm

oooh could never imagine babe, my Callum was only 6lbs 14ozs
Back to top Go down
TheNuttyOne
100% Hooked
100% Hooked

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 6:42 am

me and russ were both perm babies and both had diffcuites i had excrema and ashtham could not breath and russ nearly died he was that early do uthink if we got pregs our baby would be early too?
Back to top Go down
nuttymum303
nuttymum303

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 11:29 am

Hope ur pregnancies go better ladies xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.young-mums-n-dads.com/forum/Files/index.php
bianca
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptyMon Sep 17, 2007 4:26 pm

harvey wasnt exactly premature but he was early due 5th of march came feb 26th
Back to top Go down
christine1987
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? EmptySat Sep 29, 2007 12:55 pm

jason wasnt early,,,, he was nearly 8 days late,,was due 21/03 but made an sudden appearance on the 29/03..
i had my waters broked for me as i was fully dilated and jason was coming down to quick,,, was born 4 minutes after they broke my waters. then placenta came straight after... birth was a total of 8 mins.
he weighed 6lbs 11ozs so was fairly small but he was long :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: was anyone elses baby early?   was anyone elses baby early? Empty

Back to top Go down

was anyone elses baby early?
Page 1 of 1