Just4Parents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Just4Parents

A place for us parents to relax and chat!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I dont know what to do

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I dont know what to do Empty
PostSubject: I dont know what to do   I dont know what to do EmptyMon Aug 20, 2007 10:48 am

I have just on the phone to where i worked before i had jaden, they think i am going back after my maternity leave but im not, they have just asked if i would be able to go in part time for a bit extra cash i could do with the extra cash but my dad is takin over a pub the end of october and i am wanting to go work there but the job is not definate as he dont know how busy they will be so i dont no weva to go in to my old job for a few hrs a week or not. Plus who would look after Jaden? hmmmm
Back to top Go down
*sydneylolas*mummy
Enjoying the site
Enjoying the site
*sydneylolas*mummy

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to do   I dont know what to do EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 2:41 am

awww hun i know its hard sydney is nearly one and i told my work i was going bk but i couldn't put sydney into a day care place i wanna be there for everything we could do with bit extra money but stu has had a pay rise so we are alright now so i dont need to work must be really hard u just go with yr heart think of yr lil man if he will be alright without u for a few hours u see i only trust my mum to look after sydney and she works full time u could always do something like delivering cataloges or something thats bout 100 a wk down here for bout 10hours a wk that way u can take him with u gd luck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to do   I dont know what to do EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 9:55 am

i have told them that i am just not ready to go back yet so they accepted that
Back to top Go down
TheNuttyOne
100% Hooked
100% Hooked

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to do   I dont know what to do EmptySat Sep 22, 2007 12:42 pm

glad its sorted hunni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont know what to do   I dont know what to do Empty

Back to top Go down

I dont know what to do
Page 1 of 1